During this month, Congleton Camera Club are exhibiting their photography in The Old Saw Mill cafe for you to enjoy during your visit and/or for you to buy and enjoy at home.
The exhibitors are:
• Bobster Photography – Landscapes
• Penny Butler – Plants and landscape
• David Chadwick – Portraits and planes
• Sophie McNicol – Trucks and landscapes
• Chris Hunt – Portraits and landscapes
• Simon Cooper – Wildlife and nature
• Graham Tomlinson – Wildlife, various
• Jules Hill – Birds and landscapes
Congleton Camera Club started in July 2018 and are a friendly, non-judgmental club and all levels are most welcome.
They have had a range of photography events put on by different members including studio work, wildlife, landscape, cycling at the velodrome, speedway to name a few.
There are many events, more in the pipeline.
If you want to improve your photography at whatever level; advice and support is given freely, if requested.
The club meet every other Wednesday at Mossley Old School 7.30-9.30pm, all ages and skill level are welcome.